MV Cast resin current transformer (indoor)
This indoor dry-type current transformer is insulated with cast resin. It can achieve accuracy class of 0.2% - 0.3% and/or 5P10 - 10P20. Typically or installation inside electrical cabinets or indoor areas with limited space. Can be substituted with imported products.
To date (2009), TME has supplied over 13,000 units of it’s cast resin current transformers.
Product Feature And Benefit
- Design and manufacturing technology from KWK Messwandler GmbH & CO.KG., Germany
- High accuracy class
- Small footprint signature (size and weight)
- Easy handling and installation
- High safety properties
- Manufactured in compliance with international standards
- Long product usage lifetime
- Requires less maintenance compared to oil-type voltage transformers
- Quality equivalent to imported products
- Faster and more convenient delivery compared to imported products
- Can be designed and manufactured to any special requirements
- To convert voltage input from the electrical system to an output required by the electricity meter to read voltage and power consumption to protect the metering equipment. Installed together with voltage metering systems and/or protection relays in main distribution boards or with other electrical equipment in indoor installation areas with limited space.
- International Standard IEC 60044-1 IEEE/ANSI Std.
- International Quality Management System ISO 9001
- Can be designed and manufactured to any requirements
|No. of phase||Frequency||Primary voltage||Rated current
Can be designed and manufactured to any special requirements