MV Oil-immersed current transformer (outdoor)
This outdoor oil-type current transformer is insulated with transformer oil and has a ceramic bushing insulator. It can achieve accuracy class of 0.2%-3.0% and/or 5P10-10P20. The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) of Thailand mainly acquires this range of TME current transformers for use in their metering system.
To date (2009), TME has supplied over 27,000 units of it’s oil-immersed current transformers.
Product Feature And Benefit
- High accuracy class
- Small footprint signature (size and weight)
- Easy handling and installation
- Good safety properties
- Manufactured in compliance with international standards
- Long product usage lifetime
- Well established and accepted by PEA of Thailand, industrial estates and the private sector
- Can be designed and manufactured to any special requirements
- To convert current input from the electrical system to an output required by the electricity meter to read current and power consumption for electricity bill calculation and/or for electrical equipment protection purpose.
- International Standard IEC 60044-1 IEEE/ANSI Std.
- International Quality Management System ISO 9001
- Can be designed and manufactured to any requirements
|No. of phase||Frequency||Primary voltage||Burden||Rated current
Can be designed and manufactured to any special requirements